Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hi I'm New Here...

I have often thought about starting a blog, but what would I write about? Would someone even care or want to read what I have written? I'm still not sure that I have the answers to those questions, but I thought I would give it a try. I am hoping that if I put this this out here, and put out what I hope to do with this blog that I will be accountable to my ideas.

So what do I want out of this?
I am hoping to eventually get more painting done and show off my work here, I would like to get some of the cool photos I have taken put up here too (Ultimate goal: start selling my painting and photographs!!). This will probably turn into a little bit (or a lot) of an ongoing journal of my family, our home, our projects and the things we like to do.

Join me for the ride if you like, we'll take it one mile at a time. If you like something, tell me and then tell your friends, if you don't like something, tell me, and I'll get back to you. Thanks for stopping by try not to be a stranger, and I'll do the same.

1 comment:

  1. It really is a great outlet! I love it because it can be your public journal- a place for hopes, dreams, goals and a way to connect with friends and family both near and far. :)

    ReplyDelete