Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Pinterest Top 5

OK, I have fallen behind on blogging the past couple of weeks. We have been playing hosts to ear infections, nasty coughs and otherwise yuckiness in our household since right after Halloween. We are all now on the mend and hopefully will be back to normal before the holidays get into full swing (knock on wood).

Here is this weeks top 5:


This is a pin that I completed recently, and I am very happy with how it turned out. I got the frame on sale and with a coupon at Michael's for $15, and just printed the letters out on regular paper with my color printer. (I was going to have 4x6 pictures printed of the letters, but tested it out on paper first and results were pretty good.) Here is the link to my previous post about where to find the letters.



Pinned Image
Organized t-shirts - I did this with both boys' t-shirts and it is awesome!! Not only is it easier to get all their shirts in their drawers and close them, but now they can see all of the shirts they have without digging through the drawers and making a big mess.



Pinned Image
Cable Control - I just saw this one today and I can't wait to do it. I have been storing (i.e. tossing) all our charging cables for the laptop, camera, phones, ipods, etc. in just an empty shoe box. This is so much prettier to look at, now to decide on what paper to use!


Pinned Image
Drawing Starter - This is a way too easy drawing project for the boys. Glue a couple of eyes onto a piece of paper and let them got to town creating their own creatures. We will definitely be giving this a try.


Pinned Image
I thought I would go through my "Words of Wisdom" board and see what kind of goodies I had saved there. I found that I had pinned a few quotes more than once, I guess they are the ones that really speak to me the most. This one is from a favorite movie and I think it makes a good point. We could all use a reminder to slow down and enjoy life a little more.

Here's wishing you time to slow down and enjoy life, but be sure to have some fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment