Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday!!

My baby Kaleb is 5! I can't believe it! He got to pick what we did on his day, he chose going out to lunch and then bowling. 

We started the day by getting his birthday cake mixed up and in the oven.


That was followed by opening and playing with his new presents. (Unfortunately, I didn't realize my battery was dead in my camera until I tried to take pictures that morning, so I had to take his gift opening pics with my iPhone. Not ideal, but at least we have pictures.)







Then we were off to lunch and a couple of games of bowling. He had a great time and bowled pretty well.




Later that evening we lit up the candles and enjoyed the tasty cake we made that morning.


Happy Birthday Kaleb!! We love you sssssssssssoooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment