Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for this year? We are thankful for our family, our friends, our home. The boys and I sat down this year and made a collage of all the things we are thankful for and it is hanging in the dining room for everyone to see. (I have actually decided to keep this empty frame hanging up year-round and we will change what we display as the seasons change, or special occasions come around, stay tuned.)




{Sorry, I am having technical difficulties getting this picture to rotate.}




I love this time of year. This week I have baked chocolate chip cookies, with help from my assistants, lemon snowflake cookies, and made my, much requested, pumpkin cheesecake. I love baking and I love the delicious scents that fill my house as my treats are baking away in the oven. It is also a great time to get the boys in the kitchen learning valuable skills and I love how excited they get when they see their creations turn into a tasty treat before their eyes.




The Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake




From our home to yours, have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment