Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My name is Stephanie, and I have an addiction

I am totally addicted to Pinterest. If you don't know what it is, it is site that allows you to create virtual "pinboards" that you can spend endless hours pinning great ideas to. You shoud totally check it out, let me know if you decide you need an invite, I would be more than happy to enable your addiction.

I have countless recipe ideas, many of which I will be putting to use for Christmas. Not to mention ideas for next year's Christmas gifts. I started late in the holiday season to make very many gifts, I did make two from an idea I found, but you will have to wait until after Christmas for me to post how they turned out. I have also found great ideas for things for the boys to do and too many art projects and DIY ideas to keep me (and Kevin) busy for months. Keep an eye on here for photos of the projects that I get completed. For now here are the ones that I am hoping to get done in the near future:

Melted crayon Paper towel rolls and hot glue gun? yes!another pallet use!


Thee old boring knife block - painted, distressed, monogrammed - coming to my kitchen soon!Very easy took 4 minutes to make.organize

Here's to a new year of crafting and getting the creative juices flowing!

1 comment:

  1. I am addicted too! I've made several things I've found on there. You'll have to let me know what you've made. :)

    ReplyDelete