Saturday, March 31, 2012

Know It All

In my endless search for organization I came across the idea for a family binder that keeps all of our important information all together in one place. Unsure what to title my new creation, I came up with the "Know It All Binder".





The beauty of it is that it is super flexible with the information that you want to include, and you call continue to add to it as your family needs. Below are the sections that I created in mine to get started:

Family Medical Information, Important Phone Numbers, Important Dates, Work Schedule, Sports Shedules (room for each person have thier own pages), Planning (extras printed for future use), Christmas Card List, and Gift Purchase List. Most of these I printed from this website and I use PowerPoint to create the others.








I left plenty of room to be added to later and the front of the 3 ring binder holds short-term and upcoming school information. I am hoping that this helps us stay organized as the summer will be here soon keeping us busy!


Here's wishing you and your family a quick and easy way to get and stay organized before your spring and summer get to busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment