Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter is in the Air


We have spent the last few days preparing for the Easter Bunny's visit. The boys made Easter Bunnies out of paper plates with grandma for an afternoon craft project. And remember that picture frame I posted about before, that I was going to use for seasonal decorating? Well, I finally took down the Thanksgiving decorations that were in it (we can be thankful for what we have for longer than the day right?), and updated it with Easter garland. We also dyed our Easter eggs, and if I might say so myself, I think they turned out quite nicely.







I got this great idea from Pinterest to use paint chip cards to make Easter Eggs.


My paint chip eggs.




Easter frame display



Wishing you happy family time, making memories and making your home bright and cheery!

No comments:

Post a Comment