Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Pinterest Top 5

Here is the great idea I had in my mind that I mentioned on Monday. I am going to do a weekly post on Wednesdays listing my Top 5 Pinterest ideas of the week. These will just be things that I found interesting or that I would like to do. I will post my own pictures of the things I created that came from Pinterest ideas and will let you know how some of the cooking experiments come out. I am sure it will evolve as time goes, but here is my initial plan.

Here is what I plan for this Top 5 list to be:
*Recipes that I found that I am excited to make
*Recipes that I made and what I thought of them
*Crafty ideas that I hope I find the time to make
*Finshed products of Pinterest inspired projects
*Neat things that I will never make, but like nonetheless
*Cool tips or home organizing ideas
*Anything I want


And now on to this week's Top 5:

Carmelitas- I made these this week for a friends birthday. Not only were they pretty easy to make, they were super yummy!! I will definitely be making these again.

Pinned Image



Front Porch Welcome Sign- I think this would be great next to the front door. I would make a few different signs to change out with the holidays.

Pinned Image



Chicken Fried Rice- This is the easiest chicken fried rice ever! I keep pre-cooked, shredded chicken in the freezer, so I just have to toss everything in the pan and dinner is ready in a matter of minutes. We keep coming back to this one for a quick and easy dinner.

Pinned Image



Personalized Name Art-I found this website and already have started working on picking the letters to make our own name art. There are hundreds and hundreds of choices, which make it even more fun (and difficult) to create the perfect masterpiece.

letter Cletter Oletter Nletter Fletter Eletter R



Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie-I have not yet made this one, but it looks awesome. I think this would also be a fun dessert to make with the boys. What could be better than a nice warm cookie all to myself on a chilly evening? (Maybe having with a big scoop of ice cream?!)
Pinned Image
 
 
Here's wishing you time to find new ways to get your creative juices going.

No comments:

Post a Comment