Monday, September 17, 2012

Slacker

 
Yeah, yeah, I know. I have been a complete slacker with this blog here the last couple of weeks. I mean to do posts and then I get sidetracked, or I am not sure what to write about.

The boys have been back in school for a month now. They are both really enjoying it, are learning a lot and are making new friends. Julian is working on reading his second chapter book already, and Kaleb is mastering writing his name and can read all of his classmates names (first and last) off of the class roster.

We again have season tickets to KU football this year. So our Saturdays are spent tailgating with friends and trying to will our Jayhawks to a win. We are also attempting to attend as many PLHS football games as possible to watch cousin Trevor out on the field.

Here are a few pics of what we  have been up to lately:

Getting high 5's from Big Jay
 What better to cool off on a warm game day than with a GIANT sno-cone!
 


Catching up with friends at the first talgate of the season

I'll be posting more regularly here soon, I promise (well, hopefully). I am working on creating a regular weekly post to go along with the more random update type posts, we'll see how that goes, it looks like a really great idea in my mind!

Here's wishing you time to slack off and enjoy your family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment