Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pinterest Top 5

A short and sweet top 5 this week:


We made this for dinner tonight. I slightly modified the recipe, I only used one can of cream of chicken soup and added a can of corn. Julian requested that next time we make it we add black beans, I think that was a great idea!
Pinned Image
Chicken Tortilla Bake


This is a super yummy looking dessert from one of my favorite bloggers.
Pinned Image
Nutella Cakes


I love these! You better believe that handyman of the house is going to get asked to make these. I think they would be great for the boys' rooms; clothes would be sorted nicely, and/or toys could easily be put away here too.
Pinned Image
Storage Bins


This is what I am envisioning for my front yard next spring, at least my own version of this. We need something out front and is simple, but still makes a statement.
Pinned Image
Corner Landscaping


I am going to give this a try next summer with fresh cucumbers.
Pinned Image
Cucumber Salsa


Here's wishing you time to find something "PINteresting" to do with your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment